POST EVENT INFORMATION
A movie of Jimmy Treybig's Keynote opening session is now available HERE.
On the same page we have also started adding the presentations which are available for download. At time of writing there are only two, but most should be uploaded by the end of May.
If you did some Portrait photographs with Tariq he will be emailing them to you directly - you should receive an email from Tariq via WeTransfer.
If you'd like to see his general event photographs they are AVAILABLE HERE.
Many thanks to those who gave their feedback of the event. The information provided will be a great help with planning for future events.
You can view the Feedback Summary HERE.
PRE EVENT INFORMATION
The European NonStop Symposium
Dates: 9-10 May 2017
Venue: DoubleTree by Hilton, Tower Hill, London EC3N 4AF
Sessions: Summaries of some of the sessions are available here.
The last time the UK hosted the European Nonstop event was in 2007, in Brighton. Ten years on BITUG is planning a similar event. It will be held at the DoubleTree by Hilton just behind Trinity House in Tower Hill. It will be a fully-packed two days of presentations from end-users, vendors, HPE and special guest, Jimmy Treybig, the founder of the Tandem Computers, who will be giving the keynote speech at the start of the event.
High Level Agenda
Over the two days we have 36 different sessions covering all elements of the NonStop world, from security, to migrations, modernisation, business continuity, up-coming HPE developments, future technology and much more.
During the breaks you can network with the European NonStop community and chat with any of the 16+ partners presenting their goods and services in the Vendor Fair. HPE will also be running live demonstrations of the new Virtual NonStop platform.
Monday 8th May Evening
- 5pm - Registration/Badge Collection opens (Location: SkyLounge on the top floor of the hotel)
- 7pm-9pm - eBITUG 2017 Welcome Reception (welcome drinks and light bites provided) sponsored by NTI, CSP, OmniPayments, XYPRO, Gravic and comForte.
Tuesday 9th May Daytime
- 8am - Registration/Badge Collection opens. (Location: First floor balcony overlooking hotel lobby)
- 8.30am - Welcome tea/coffee
- 9.15am - Event opens and morning sessions start with Keynote speech by Jimmy Treybig
- 11.20-11.35am - Morning coffee break sponsored by CSP
- 11.35 - Morning sessions resume
- 12.20-1.20pm - Lunch provided in the Vendor Fair sponsored by CSP
- 1.20pm - First of 13 afternoon sessions start
- 3.05-3.20pm - Afternoon coffee break sponsored by NTI
- 3.20pm - Afternoon sessions resume
- 5.30pm - Sessions end and Badge Collection Closes
Tuesday 9th May CSP's evening at aqua shard
- Arrive between 6.30-6.45pm
- Doors close 12 midnight
Wednesday 10th May Daytime
- 8.30am - Registration/Badge Collection opens. Welcome tea/coffee
- 9am - Day two opens with Keynote speech by HPE's David McLeod and Iain Stephens
- 10.35-10.50am - Morning coffee break
- 10.50am - Morning sessions resume
- 12.55-1.55pm - Lunch is provided in the Vendor Fair
- 1.55pm - First of ten afternoon sessions start
- 3.20-3.35pm - Afternoon coffee break
- 3.35pm - Afternoon sessions resume
- 5.15pm - Sessions end and event close
eBITUG has sold out and registration is now closed. However, we will be operating a Reserve List, so any cancelled/returned tickets will be offered to reserves on a first-come-first-served basis. Should any tickets become available the cost will be £250 per person.
To join the reserve list please complete and submit this form:
Why attend eBITUG 2017?
- Important insights from NonStop experts, solution providers and HPE
- Share your experiences with the NonStop community and learn from others
- Two-day event featuring multiple-tracks and covering all areas in NonStop field
- Attend educational workshops
- Network with your peers
- Valuable sessions by end-users and NonStop experts
- Vendor Fair featuring leading NonStop partners
- Unrivalled value for money
- Keynote by Jimmy Treybig
HPE meeting room
HPE will have an exclusive NDA meeting room where customers can request private meetings with relevant HPE representatives at the event.
If you'd like to request a meeting please complete this form. HPE cannot guarantee all requests and time slots will be possible, but they'll do their best to accommodate everyone.
We're told the DoubleTree is now sold out for both days of the event. However there are around 15 hotels within a five minute walk of the DoubleTree, including several on the same road, so there should be something available to suit most budgets/loyalties.
To view more local hotels click here.
SILVER And Additional Sponsors
If you'd like to become a sponsor please visit the Vendor Registration Page.