BITUG is a non-profit organisation run for the benefit of the British Isles Tandem (now HPE NonStop) user community.
Benefits of membership include:
- Free entry to BITUG SIG events (food and drink provided free of charge).
- Free places on BITUG Education Days.
- Free newsletters.
- Access to exchange information with HP NonStop users across the British Isles.
- Early access to information on HP NonStop developments.
- Access to exchange information with senior HP executives.
- Access to a powerful peer group of NonStop users across the British Isles to influence HP's strategic and product direction.
- Presentations from users, HP and from members of the HP Alliance.
- Regular full colour newsletters (hard copy) featuring news of forthcoming events and announcements in the HP NonStop Business arena.
Cost of BITUG membership
- User membership is free of charge.
Vendor membership is open to any vendor which operates in the HPE NonStop field.
In addition to the membership benefits stated above, Vendor Members also receive:
- Company logo on BITUG website home page
- Company profile on BITUG website
- Opportunity to buy adverts in the bi-annual BITUG Newsletters which get distributed at BITUG SIGs as well as posted out to all UK-based BITUG members.
- Opportunity to have relevant news stories featured in BITUG Newsletters free of charge
- Opportunity to buy a Vendor Booth and presentation slot at the Big SIG events
Cost of BITUG Vendor Membership
- £500 per year.
BITUG is a non-profit organisation. The BITUG Committee are all unpaid volunteers. Your BITUG Membership fees cover the cost of running the SIG meetings, production of the newsletter, running our annual conference and other general costs incurred running the group. The fees also mean that NonStop users can attend BITUG events free of charge, ensuring the maximum numbers of NonStop end users attend our meetings.