End User Members
BITUG is a non-profit organisation run for the benefit of the British Isles Tandem (now HP NonStop) user community.
Benefits of membership include:
- Free entry to BITUG SIG events.
- Free places on BITUG Education Days.
- Free newsletters.
- Access to exchange information with HP NonStop users across the British Isles.
- Early access to information on HP NonStop developments.
- Access to exchange information with senior HP executives.
- Access to a powerful peer group of NonStop users across the British Isles to influence HP's strategic and product direction.
- Presentations from users, HP and from members of the HP Alliance.
- Regular full colour newsletters (hard copy) featuring news of forthcoming events and announcements in the HP NonStop Business arena.
Cost of BITUG membership
- User membership is free of charge.
Vendor membership is open to any vendor which operates in the HP NonStop field.
In addition to the membership benefits stated above, Vendor Members also receive:
- Company logo, website link and brief company overview on this website.
- Opportunity to have relevant news stories featured in BITUG Newsletters.
- Opportunity to exhibit at BIG SIG event (Cost TBC). Big SIG exhibitors get a presentation slot at BIG SIG event (providing presentation is relevant to event/audience).
- Opportunity to present at BITUG SIG events.
- Opportunity to provide or sponsor freebies given to members at BITUG events.
- Opportunity to place info sheet in BIG SIG goody bag, which is given to each attendee.
Cost of BITUG Vendor Membership
- £500 per year.
Membership fees cover the cost of running the Special Interest Group meetings, production of the newsletter, running an annual conference in the UK and general costs incurred running the group.